Vision and Ethos
Our vision is to transform the future for our children through partnership and collaboration. We aim to create a climate where excellence flourishes as a result of outstanding leadership, engaging teaching and high-quality learning. We place our children at the centre of all we do and strive to empower every child to have self-belief to reach their highest potential.
We are a values led school and ensure that all of our school work is underpinned by the following eleven values.
Our eleven school values are:
Each of these values permeate our curriculum and underpin every interaction we have with the wider school community.
We achieve this by:
- Creating a safe and happy environment that inspires curiosity
- Establishing a supportive partnership with parents, carers and governors where we are all responsible for our children's learning
- Working alongside the school community to enhance children’s learning and further develop the school
- Creating inspiring learning opportunities for all children that reflect the diversity, values, cultures, beliefs, abilities and additional needs of children within our community
- Providing a bespoke, broad and balanced curriculum which fosters a love of learning and a curiosity about the world
- Encouraging children to become resilient and compassionate members of society