We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant/Midday Meals Supervisor who is passionate about pupils’ learning, enjoys being with children, has a positive attitude, and can work as part of a friendly and enthusiastic team.
You will need:
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children across the primary age range, 3 – 11 years. Experience of working with children with special educational needs would be a particular advantage.
- Flexibility and adaptability in the role, you may be working with a whole class, a small group or individual children
- A desire and enthusiasm to make a difference for our children with a caring and approachable nature
- High expectations for all pupils
- To be highly motivated, have strong team working skills and be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents
- Educated to GCSE level standard or equivalent with passes including English and Maths at Grade C or above.
We can offer:
- A happy, vibrant and welcoming school
- Motivated children who are excited about their learning
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
Closing date: Monday 4 December 2023 at midday
Interviews: Thursday 7 December 2023
Start Date: Monday 8 January 2024 (dependent on relevant checks and references being received)
Completed application forms may be emailed to email@example.com