Our uniform is a mark of the school’s collective identity.
It has been chosen with comfort and practicality in mind,
and pupils are expected to present themselves and wear
their school uniform with pride.
- Black or Dark grey skirts, or trousers
- White polo shirt with Foxfield Logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt bearing the school logo or royal blue cardigan
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- Plain flat black shoes or plain black trainers (no coloured soles, laces or designs)
Shoes should be, as far as possible, flat and sturdy. Shoes which are high heeled or with thin straps are not permitted as they can be hazardous when running and do no promote good foot health.
- Black or grey skirts, shorts or trousers
- Blue and white gingham dress
- White polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt bearing the school logo
- Black shoes or trainers
P.E. and GAMES
- Black shorts or leggings
- White T-shirt
- Pumps or trainers
Children are NOT to wear baggy or hooded clothes during indoor PE sessions in accordance with health and safety policies.
- Black / grey shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- White T-shirt
- Jumper (children may use their school jumper or other jumper from home in winter months as long as it is on top of their PE t-shirt)
- Trainers (not their school shoes)
Kit can be kept safe in a kit-bag in school throughout the week.
It is essential that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name, including coats and P.E. kit. This can be done with sew in tapes or with an indelible pen.
No jewellery (other than plain studs for pierced ears) or make-up is permitted. Sun hats or warm winter headgear may be worn and indeed we recommend both as appropriate.
To see some examples of the correct uniform to be worn, please click here.