Foxfield recently took part in a QA review from challenge partners- please see our report here
What is Challenge Partners?
Challenge Partners enables collaboration between schools to enhance the life chances of all children in an ever-changing world
Challenge Partners offers a range of programmes. Each of them is based on our collaborative approach and aims to tackle specific issues. They are grounded on the evidence of what works, regular feedback and quality assurance, and our collective learning.
By becoming a member of one or more of our programmes, you will also be able to benefit from:
• Being part of a national community of schools
• Access to our members area which contains a bank of resources such as case studies of practice
• Free and subsidised places at our national conferences and events
• Access to discounts with partner organisations such as Researchers in Schools, Olevi, Eteach, The Key and more
• A weekly newsletter featuring news, funding, opportunities to get involved with schools nationally, links to relevant research and other items of interest
A collaborative network of over 350 schools nationally, organised into regional hubs, through which bespoke programmes that enable all schools to improve are delivered. Schools in the Network of Excellence take part in annual QA reviews and are supported to find collaborative solutions to challenges they are facing. The QA Review is an externally validated professionally-led peer review model focused on teaching and learning. Find out more.
To be directed to the Challenge Partners website please click here