Primary Art in Education
The Inspire Partnership are pleased to be running the fourth cohort of the Primary Art in Education Programme.
Please click here to view the Primary Art in Education information flyer.
If you are interested in booking a place on the course please contact Claire Rand email@example.com
Primary Art in Education course Feedback
- Really good atmosphere, relaxing.
- Great biscuits!
- Great table space and layout.
- Brilliant course.
- Good resources. Emma’s modelling was clear and well-pitched.
- All of the art course programme has been beneficial to enhance what the children will do in the future.
- Really great information on technique and vocab. Love being given a blank canvas to create anything. Emma has given me confidence in my own ability but also my teaching ability.
- The course was very thorough and well planned. Emma was a thoughtful instructor who taught us a range of skills in a way that can be directly back into the classroom. The progression of materials helped me to build my confidence in teaching art.
- All staff are polite and helpful.
- I have enjoyed visiting Woodhill, I hope to attend more in the future.
- Great Art on display.