Each year we complete surveys for parents and pupils to give us feedback about our school, what we do well, what we may need to work on together.
Here are some headlines from our 2016 survey.
- 98% of parents surveyed feel that their child is happy to come to school.
- 87% of parents surveyed feel that the school takes in account any suggestions or concerns.
- 95% of parents surveyed feel that the school is a welcoming and friendly place.
- 97% of parents surveyed feel that they are well informed about their children’s progress.
- 96% of parents feel that communication from the school is timely and useful.
- 94% of parents feel that their children are making good progress.
- 96% of parents are satisfied with the quality of teaching and support
We are very pleased with these results. Each year the percentage of parent’s happy with the school is getting higher. Your opinion matters to us and we will continue to send out these surveys during parents evenings every year.
We will be looking at the survey in detail and agreeing on actions for the school.