FOXFIELD IS A VALUES-LED SCHOOL IN WHICH STAFF MODEL THE RESPECT FOR OTHERS, SELF AND THE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT THAT WE WISH TO PROMOTE.
With clear boundaries for behaviour through our ‘golden rules’ and consistent but fair consequences, children understand the parameters and feel safe in school. We nurture good behaviour through building relationships with pupils and engaging them in exciting learning experiences that respect individuals and build self-esteem.
We know that providing the best possible start helps to ensure lifelong learning success. This is why we place great emphasis on ensuring that children feel secure and happy from day one. Learning is designed to follow their interests and each transition – from nursery to reception, through infants and into juniors – is carefully planned to ensure a smooth and worry-free progression.
Throughout their time with us, we provide a range of opportunities – including peer mentoring, pupil collaboration for learning projects and a thriving Junior Leadership Team – to ensure that pupils are heard and know that their opinions are valued.
Our aims are to…
· To promote a fully inclusive community where everyone feels happy, safe and secure.
· To create an innovative curriculum that is creating, engaging and purposeful for all children set in a real life context.
· To ensure excellence permeates every aspect of school life
· To develop resilient learners who take risks and learn from their mistakes
· To ignite a lifelong thirst for learning.